PRODUCT CODE : PHARM002-T
- 2016 Immunization Updates for Pharmacists – PHARM002-T
- Basic Biostatistics Review for Clinicians – PHARM001-T
- Hepatitis C Virus and HIV Co-infection 2016 Updates: Focusing on the Treatment Naive Population – PHARM003-T
- Medication Errors: Understanding the Causes and Initiating Strategies to Reduce Them – PHARM005-T
- Type 2 Diabetes Pharmacotherapy: What Pharmacists Need to Know – PHARM004-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.