PRODUCT CODE : ACNAUP100S-T
- Bloodborne Safety: Universal Precautions, Standard Precautions, and Needlestick Prevention (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAUP100S-T
- Confidentiality: Who Needs to Know (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM204-T
- Controlling Violence in Healthcare (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM143-T
- Medical Asepsis (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM039-T
- Patient Rights (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM192-T
- Pressure Ulcers in Adults: Prediction and Prevention (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM141-T
- Standards for Infection Control: An Update for Healthcare Workers (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM166-T
- Tuberculosis: New Strategies for the Healthcare Worker (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNAM199-T
- Wound Healing: The Principles of Wound Healing (CNA In-Service Training) – ACNA78093-T
Planning and preparing to provide care in the event of a bioterrorism attack or other emergency is a critical part of working in any healthcare environment. But planning is more than knowing where emergency supplies and exits are. Planning also involves ensuring that healthcare workers know how to keep safe, both physically and mentally. This includes having the families of healthcare workers be prepared for disasters. Studies have shown that providing care to disaster victims is impaired when healthcare workers are concerned about their own families’ safety.
This program is designed to help healthcare workers prepare themselves at work, at home and in the community at large, to respond to bioterrorism and other emergencies.